Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Experience with A Drug Addict: Part 1



Many people ask me about the source of inspiration or the information where I get this whole information from to write about. But most of the people reach to the conclusion and think I keep on surfing the web the whole day and gather the information to publish my post on the blog. Well, this is not true, I ask you why haven't anybody out of you given their thoughts on such subjects. You may say that we are too busy to waste our time in all this. So let me tell you I am as busy as you are in terms of earning money and doing everything what you do to fulfill your materialistic desires. But again the question remains intact "what is the source of inspiration or information". Now through this post I am going to reveal the source, the Holy Ghost.

While in 12th Standard during my studies, once I was solving a question of calculus, suddenly one question appeared in my mind, what if we differentiate 0(zero), answer was infinite and simultaneously another question "what if we integrate this infinite" arose in my mind and I got the answer as "0"(zero). Suddenly In was under deep stress and I opened the books of Physics to read about nuclear fission and fusion, acceleration and friction, I opened the book of Zoology to read about contraction and expansion of heart, and finally I read about the laws of attraction and repulsion in chemistry responsible for chemical boding. Later I once again studied the centripetal and centrifugal forces. Deliberately, I had almost solved the riddle of formation of universe. All these topics I studied had one thing in common, all these laws and forces were meant to keep the particular state of matter in equilibrium. Be it the differentiation and integration or the contraction and expansion or attraction and repulsion or the most important law of "construction" and "destruction" which is not found in any text book but only in the old scriptures.

After this experience I lost my interest in the studies and I started studying various other topics. I started with quantum physics and metaphysics. I had no interest in the topics which were more important to get the marks in the board examinations. Although I had firm belief that I could get more than 90% or even 100% marks in all subjects Physics Chemistry and Mathematics as I could visualise all theories and formulae, or I had the power of clairvoyance. But I never wanted to score so high lest I should fell in to the category of "bookworms", because to me all those students getting more than 90% were idiots and I never wanted to look like an idiot in my own eyes. So somehow I managed to score more than 78%, as I was not studying at all to score in the examinations, my interests were totally distracted. I decided to complete my graduation somehow and do something and explore something which nobody knows.

I started some business but again that was a mistake, things changed dramatically, time kept on moving and finally everything settled and I started concentrating on my actual passion the "God".

I started thinking about the day when I was solving that calculus numerical. I called up my friend used to be my class mate in 12th standard. Suddenly I came to know that he has been taking marijuana (Pot or Bhang) since his childhood, as this is tradition of his family. Suddenly I realized I had dinner at his home on the very day I was solving that calculus. It didn't take me much time to understand that I was under the influence of a drug Marijuana on that day I got the mystical experiences. That friend of mine after completing his M.Tech degree from IIT joined some I.T. company and is well settled now a days.

After few months I came across a guy (he is very good friend of mine now a days, but cant reveal his name in here) who had left his studies, and when I asked the reason he said "buddy, I couldn't understand the value of Pi(22/7 or 3.14……..), that's why I had to leave my studies. I wasn't satisfied with this reply because he had scored 82% in PCM in12th standard and was very intelligent. Gradually we became friends and soon I realized this guy is addicted to drugs.

1 comments:

  • Anonymous says:
    September 30, 2009 at 11:36 AM

    and then, what happened? waiting for part 2...

Post a Comment