Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fourth Dimension: Another Analogy



Still many people find it hard to understand the fourth dimension, that is why they ignore this dimension of time and hence can not understand the spiritual and scientific significance of this dimension.

When I am asking you to understand the fourth dimension, actually I am asking you the experience this dimension. Here I am going to present another analogy , why it is so hard to understand the fourth dimension. Kindly read carefully.

I am somewhere lost in the ocean and find it really tough to judge, on which part of earth I am. Time hardly holds any importance for me as I am least concerned about the earth's revolution around sun. And then I ask a big fish, have you seen another world? Fish is laughing upon me and replied," There is nothing like another world".

I said, "Ok, let's just try, move upwards and keep yourself lifting upwards unless you find it."

Fish did the same and for a moment she happens to come above the water for a moment and comes down back and replied "yes I saw another world".

I asked here "what was there in that world"

She replied "nothing", there was nothing however I was amused by that nothingness and wish to go there again but my body can't survive in that world as there is nothing and I need energy for my body which I can find in this world only.

It's up to you then.

Fish decides to make another attempt but this time she goes straight as she was confident that if she goes upwards she finds another world then in case she travels in the straight direction she will definitely find another world and she leaves me.

She comes back dejected after many years and told me that moving straight did not give me any result. Perhaps this world is infinite and never ends. I knew the answer and tried to make her understand "the direction which you are calling straight or linear is actually curved and makes a circle and you keep on travelling around the globe and this journey would never end as earth is spherical and your path is not linear but circular.

She hardly understands what I told her as she had no idea of the third dimension. She can not go and even think of that third dimension.

Similar is the case of ours, we know about the third dimension but absolutely unaware of the fourth.

Always remember time is not linear but circular and that is the fourth dimension. You can not understand the fourth dimension but can only experience.

1 comments:

  • Anonymous says:
    October 21, 2009 at 7:12 PM

    I beleive that time travel is possible. But i think we need a kind of energy to move in this 4th dimension, as like v need energy to move in any other dimensions. But i wonder does this energy have to come from food? Or is it some other form of energy, which not our body but mind needs!

Post a Comment