Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Experience with A Drug Addict: Final Part2



As soon as I came to about his dependency upon the drugs I started maintaining distance from him. And gradually the things kept on changing and I moved in to a new city. Where after a period of time, once again I came across few other drug addicts. One of them once again became a very good friend of mine. He is a super brain and did his M.Sc.(Physics) from Delhi University and once he told me his experience while under the influence of marijuana. It is as under as told by him:

"First thing after smoking (Ganja) and eating (Bhang) the marijuana was that today I have taken the overdose. Very soon I was in "Trans", I could recognise every beat every vibration of mine and of the whole universe, all of sudden I and the whole universe was divided in to two and I could see everything in Black & White. Black was vibrating with very negative frequency whereas the white had the very positive frequency. Soon I realised that now I am in the deep state of meditation and if this polarity of negative diminishes I could attain the state of "0" (Zero or Shoonya) and I tired overlapping these vibrations of opposite polarity, nothing else in the world or universe was existing not even my "I" or "me" and not even your "I" or "You". Only duality was there and I wanted to attain the state of singularity or the state of final consciousness. I could see the number 22(no. of bones in our ribcage and our skull) was being divided by the number 7, I say the result as 3.14285.......and the infinite series .I wrote the result on my subconscious mind and then I saw this:

3.14.............

I wanted to use 3 as and bow and want to put an arrow by tying the steel wire (pratyancha) on the bow. I tried but the bow was broken and their was horrible noise of thunderstorms (all sounds were "anahata nad") and suddenly many Divine Gods gathered in my state of consciousness to appreciate me I was almost clueless what all this is going on I was waiting for Parshuram to come but he did not. My brain was drying up slowly and it was draining within me, Lord Indra was almost waiting for me, my mind power was maltreated but 5 senses did not like all that, my mind asked for the help of the God of Gods and Lord Krishna came up to protect me and I saw Him in the mysterious no. 3.14........ as a decimal. The center part of "3" was Shivalinga, and my eyes were Moon and Sun and in between I felt my whole energy accumulated, I kept on moving. I saw Lord Shiva telling me carry on..you will reach somewhere today I tried to chant the "Mahamrityunjay Mantra" but I hardly remembered the Mantra. Suddenly I saw the no. 4(like an Hindi Alphabet "pa") I asked what's this for, somebody told me to gamble your life I stayed strong and I continued, I lost (I don't know how, but I lost), I was seeking the help of my sixth sense(Karna) to favour me but I was unfortunate. I saw the 3.14..... converting in to the Hindi word (Aap), I asked my self about "pa", and told he is there to create the universe, I asked myself then "who Am I" I heard you are "Ma", and my goal was to create the whole existence.

I could see the divine light but within a fraction of second I suddenly ran out of the state of deep consciousness and saw a rainbow, but it's inclining part only could be seen, I was bewitched by the beauty of that rainbow and my consciousness travelled in to that inclining part and suddenly, declining part still bein invisible, I found myself in a temple where there were a lot of Rats and all those rats were considered to be very holy. Now I started thinking from a rat's perspective., and first question after a long period arose in my mind was "Who Am I", I was frightened, I had a constant drift between these two lives. I decided to go back in to my real(previous) world, but many forces (Angels) were compelling me to stay in that state only, but I was very desperate to get my previous body so I decided not to hear them and go back and very soon I saw myself in my present body. That gave me a bit of relax."



This was the experience as explained by my friend, he is a lecturer in Physics in a degree college and seeking help from the government so that he can carry out his research on the Drugs and spirtuality.

This man saw three divine letters Aa, Ma and Pa within himself (as anahata nad) and not to say these are very three words a child starts yelling in the beginning of the process of "learn to speak". He saw Lord Rama breaking the bow of Shiva and he saw the Pandavas and Kauravas gambling and he saw his Draupadi (his mind) was betted down.

I do not know what this whole was, but that once again awoke my slept interest in "Physics".

If my older drug addicted friend somewhere finds this article, I have solved the mystery of Pi(22/7) for him.

Stay tuned for many such mysteries unfolded.

2 comments:

  • Akshay says:
    October 2, 2009 at 2:22 AM

    DRUGS HAVE DIRECT EFFECT ON UR BRAIN WAVES
    The natural frequencies of the Human Brain are:
    Beta waves (14 to 30 Hz),
    Alpha waves (8 to 13 Hz),
    Theta waves (4 to 7 Hz), and
    Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

    when u r high on recreational drugs ur brain waves achievie higher frequency (8 to 13hz) alpha wave are connected to meditational state, so no doubt u can have supernatural experiences after taking such stimulants u may have out of body experience or u may get in any of ur past life, but all that happen to u if u r a pure soul. otherwise half of the world is riding on drugs, so most of them must attain self realization.

    LSD is the best stimulant to know god or zero

  • Akshay says:
    October 2, 2009 at 2:33 AM

    dont even think to try it, u will know god by using it. but u'll not acheive him. as u have not realised him at ur own, u took ride on drugs, (self realisation is a state to be acheived).
    once u r out of the effect of stimulants u'll be out of that state too, u cant manage to stay there in BLISS, so drugs r the best n worst creation of god at the same time (that is duality)

Post a Comment